For general inquiries please write to:
200 NE 20th Ave, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97232
503 736 9979
DiLoreto Architecture is seeking creative and highly motivated junior architect/designers to join our team of dedicated professionals in our Portland, Oregon office.
• Assist project team(s) in design and construction documents for projects of all sizes
• Carefully prepare, under design team leadership, schematic design, design development, and contract documents including sketches, 3D graphics, physical models, plans, sections, elevations, and details
• Provide CAD support using Revit, AutoCAD and other 3D modeling software
• Be a motivated, productive, and collaborative team member
• Professional degree in architecture
• Minimum one+ year experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Revit, AutoCAD and other 3D modeling software
• Ability to work collaboratively, take direction, and possess a professional work ethic
• Fluent in English with effective verbal and written communication skills
• Model building skills preferred
In order to be considered for this position you must be living locally and have authorization to work in the USA. The safety of all employees and guests is a priority and we presently require everyone to be fully vaccinated for the COVID 19 virus to enter the studio or attend in person client meetings.
DiLoreto Architecture is an award-winning boutique architectural studio focusing on cultural, institutional and education clients throughout the Pacific Northwest. We offer a balanced work/life approach to architecture and seldom are staff called upon to work more than 40 hours per week. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified individuals to submit their work for consideration. Please do not respond if you are not fully qualified.
To apply send resume and selected design work samples in a single PDF document no larger than 10MB to email@example.com with “Junior Architect/Designer” in the subject line. We will contact you if we decide to move forward with your submission and regret that we will not be able to respond to all who apply. Please, no phone calls or walk-ins.